Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dark Side


  1. Thank you so much! This song is SUPER AWESOME and EMPOWERING and I love it! It's so great to be able to play it on my flute. It's really fun, thanks so much!


  2. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. flutieflutiepiccolutieAugust 6, 2012 at 8:38 PM

    OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I love this song soooooooooo much I love how pure it sounds when i play it with the song!! This is my new favorite website i love it thank you so much!

  4. Its great! Except the E's are not flats so make sure to add a # to show that its E# or E natural :)

  5. i am ATTEMPTING (keyword) to make a noteflight song out of this!!!!!!!! thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the notes


Thanks for checking out my post! Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.
PLEASE check the song list before making a suggestion. If your song is popular, it is probably there.
Also, PLEASE do not spam the comments with your own song requests. One post is enough.