Monday, December 10, 2012

Catch My Breath


  1. OMG THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS SONG ( my favorite song)!!!!!!!!!!!! U ROCK!!!!!


  2. You are so awesome Kallyn thx 4 posting this sonng

  3. Me again! Can ypu plzplzplzplzplz pretty plz, post the song I Do Not Hook, by...... KELLY CLARKSON?????!!!! I know a lot of people ask you for different songs, but when you have time, plz look into I Do Not Hook!

    Thank you for your time and effort in this wickedly awesome website!!!! :)


  4. Can you please do Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia or Your Body by Christina Aguilera???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Love your website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. I love your songs. I learn the melodies here, and figure out the chords to play on the piano.


Thanks for checking out my post! Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.
PLEASE check the song list before making a suggestion. If your song is popular, it is probably there.
Also, PLEASE do not spam the comments with your own song requests. One post is enough.