Monday, December 15, 2014

Everything I Didn't Say


  1. Hello,
    My name is Brandon, and I just wanted to know if you could do the flute solo in Nature Boy by Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett and send it to me to it would be an amazing accomplishment because it would be the first flute solo in my schools jazz ensemble concert, in fact i would be the first flute in the jazz ensemble in our school's history, it would be an amazing accomplishment for me because i just barely started playing my freshman year and I'm a sophomore now (A year ago I could barely play Bb),
    Thanks for your help,

    1. I'd like a copy too! Hoping to break into the stage band at my school as well :D

  2. Thank you so much!!!! Xoxo

  3. Love this song so much! <3


Thanks for checking out my post! Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.
PLEASE check the song list before making a suggestion. If your song is popular, it is probably there.
Also, PLEASE do not spam the comments with your own song requests. One post is enough.